Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vacation

The last few days my family has been on vacation in Washington. I have enjoyed this so much! The beach has been amazing, the views are breathtaking, the ocean air is refreshing, relaxing has been wonderful. I am in love with the coast. We have had an amazing time so far. I can't wait to see all that there is to offer on the rest of our journey. As far as staying healthy goes, I am impressed with my ability to control myself. I have done very well. I have had to eat a few unhealthy things, but I only ate a little. The rest of the time, I packed healthy foods and have stuck to it! Plus all the exercise I am getting by all the walking, hiking, and such has been very good for me. I am happy with my results thus far. I will post pictures of the amazing pictures we have taken! It's so beautiful out here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment