Monday, July 11, 2011

Starting Over Yet Again

My Awesome Cruiser :)
So today is the day! I am gonna go exercise! Most things like walking for a long distance...etc.. Are quite painful for me, but I found that riding a bike is a great way to get the exercise that I need and it does not cause or trigger my pain! My hubby got me a Cruiser bike for Mothers Day. He is such a sweetie! I love riding this thing. I need to go grocery shopping, and buy me some healthier choices of food. I am starting out slow so that I don't burn myself out. I always do really good at first then I end up getting a kidney infection or something fun like that. It  throws me out of the swing of things. My immune system is struggling so I catch everything under the sun. I had pneumonia twice this winter. I am not complaining, I have gotten accustomed to my health challenges. It is frustrating however, but I have accepted my fate. So I end up eating good and exercising...than something happens..duh..duh..duh! I am gonna get up the courage to start over yet again. Today my goal is to go on a bike ride with my little ones, and go shopping for groceries. I have hope on my side. These are my two goals for today... Wish me luck! I am gonna succeed (my new motto)! :)

1 comment: