Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maintaining my Goals (Oregon Coast Vacation)

Horsetail Falls

Oregon Coast

Amazing waves :)
Awe the beautiful Oregon Coast! I absolutely loved this vacation! We had a wonderful time. I love spending time with my family, and I love traveling. I was amazed by all the beautiful things we got to see while exploring the coast. Every day was an adventure, and my kids loved it. I also really love eating out and trying new restaurants. This can be a real problem for me because all of the naughty temptations that are out there. I managed to stick to my goals! I did enjoy a few things that got the better of me, but for the most part I did what I had set out to do. When I came home I weighed myself and I gained nothing! Wahoo! I maintained, which is exactly what I wanted. I knew that it would be difficult to lose so I just tried to do my best to maintain. I am very happy with my results! So now I am back home and I am working on being more healthy. That is eating healthy and getting good exercise. So far so good. I want so much to feel and look better. I have never been able to go on vacation before and not gain weight. I am feeling very happy to be able to do this goal successfully. It is a first, and I hope to be able to continue on any future events. I really want to accomplish my weight loss goals! Wish me luck... 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job! I am naughty when I am on vacation. And the times I feel like I am doing a good job, I still gain! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete