Monday, September 19, 2011

Loving Life

I so love getting to spend time with my little family. It is so wonderful taking the kids on outings. We got to go to Lagoon (for those of you who don't know, it is an amusement park), the kids had such a blast. I get so much enjoyment out of watching them ride the rides. Especially because the rides are so much harder on me than they used to be. That is another sad thing about aging. You just can't do the things you used to. I am such a roller-coaster person, and for sure a thrill seeker although the older I get the less thrills I'm able to handle. Such a sad thing.... :(  What can ya do? We had some other members of the Tyger fam join us, and this was so much fun. I always think the more the merrier! My kids are such trooper's they really rode pretty much everything they could. I am surprised at some of the rides they chose to ride. It is really fun getting to ride the rides with my hubby too. We have such a great time together. We are always making each other laugh. I have come to realize how great it is to be able to have humor in life, especially when life gets tough. Just keep laughing no matter how much you are struggling, and even if you aren't struggling! Laugh, laugh, laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment